Woe is me..

4/10/2010 12:06:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


It might be that I am just feeling sorry myself, but as we speak I can't help but feel the Las Vegas Strip seems significantly further away than it did last week. I am currently too far short of the levels of physical oooomph I will need to wallow in the sybaritic splendors of Vegas in June.

I of course do still have five days of this medicinal gloop to go and a further two weeks after that before I reach my Vegas deciding deadline I have set for myself, but I am not confident. I set some milk out last night for the Gods and they appear to have accepted it in good faith so we'll see what happens.

I will continue to try and accumulate the Vegas funds and perhaps this weekend's wagers will serve as some sort of barometer for how the Gods are looking upon me and my plans for the summer.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have grown weary and am going back to bed for many of your Earth hours. Should I not wake up in time, I'd appreciate it greatly if Hull could draw today and Arbor Supreme could win the Grand National.

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Prickly God on 10 April 2010 at 20:02

Mmmmmm... thanks for the milk. http://pixdaus.com/pics/DCg1mgsSWF3e.jpg

Comment by Rich on 10 April 2010 at 20:08

Hedgehogs die when they drink milk

Post a Comment