APAT review

4/18/2010 03:41:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Although the actual tournament yesterday was a few wasted hours of my life I'll never get back, the cash game I found myself in was one for the ages. I am an atheist, but I couldn't help feeling that this session of cash was a gift from the Gods, sort of throwing me a bone for a change.

I have never in my whole life sat in a more passive and soft cash game. Splendid stuff. Also, the highlight of my evening in fact was being sat opposite a chap who was the spitting image of fellow Mob member Alan - who incidentally is currently chip leader of the tournament and like a trooper sinking more Guinness despite what must be a corking hangover.



Also, a guy entered the game who I though looked just like an IRA terrorist from the 1970's and he was Irish too as it happened! Fantastic stuff. In all fairness he was a great bloke, very friendly and the only guy at the table who appeared to know what he was doing, so as long as I avoided him in a pot it was on a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

You like your fucking knees caps where they
are do ya?
: IRA man gaining information yesterday

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment