APAT this day

4/17/2010 09:44:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Well now it's the APAT business today which needs addressing. This will be my first APAT event of the new season having been unable to overcome my phobia of Wales to play the Swansea event last month.

In fact it's only been some extra sessions of counseling that have given me the mental fortitude to head to London this afternoon. I'm not match fit unfortunately. I've backed myself at 12.87 to fall asleep at the tables between 9pm-10pm. It's a short price when one considers I still actually need to be involved in the tournament first and foremost to get paid, but elsewise I think it's a good bet.

I'm actually looking forward to getting home already. I find I just want to put my pyjamas on and watch Westerns. It's all I want to do. Is it so much to ask? Well is it?


No sports bets today as something weird is occurring and I haven't figured out what it is. Chicago were beaten quite handsomely last night it seems - at least the score suggest they were (3-1 and an empty netter). In fact most game 1's of the first round produced upsets. I blame that volcano and Gordon Brown.

I better go.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment