Predestination continued...

5/04/2010 04:49:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /



Well look now, I of course won the Pigeon's game because it was meant to be, but I don't know what was meant to be following my victory. Alls I know is I went to the Fox to pay my debt and to enjoy a sociable drink with the patrons present.

As we speak of course with it being 4:51am and the Blackhawks having won without my help and of course my being semi naked with no real recollection of how I got home or indeed where my trousers are, I am still in some confusion as to where my life is..but I think we can safely relax and entrust this day's feelings of bewilderment and confusion with the Gods' grand scheme of things.

In the meantime...ooooh..urrrrghhh....I won't lie..those several measures of Jerry Sailor rum have imposed on me an effect,.......an effect I may not truly appreciate until later in the week.

In monetary terms I appear to be some £250 lighter than when I arrived., But of course this is of little consequence compared to piercing pains in my temples and face. FUN!

:

Labels: ,

2 comments:

Comment by Tinca Tinca on 4 May 2010 at 11:18

Sailor Jerry - spiced Rum is for girls and/or men with Swallow tats on their hands - which are you?

Appletons Special Reserve is what you need - that stuff will make you a man, drink enough it might even dissolve your Sailor Jerry tats.

Comment by Rich on 5 May 2010 at 01:54

I was not aware of this until today. I just thought the bottle label was funny. Rum is not for me.

Post a Comment