No way Jose

5/12/2010 12:42:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Here's Johnny!!

With all this politics and nonsense, it's been all I can do to stay awake for the important things in life, which at the moment mean the NHL play-offs. My boys, my lads, my boys, lead by the awesome Jonathon Toews, have now progressed for the second year in a row to the Western Conference finals.

They will face San Jose. An intriguing match up. I predict goals. Both teams loaded with offense but with rather suspect goalies. I shall not make a prediction on the series, however I will say this people, this is the series that determines where the Stanley Cup will end up this year. The Eastern Conference is very much weaker than the West. They are all in fact veritable nancy boys by comparison.

San Jose yesterday

This is as close to Lord Stanley's Cup as the Blackhawks have been in my life time. Nearly thirty years I have followed this team through thin and thin, and finally, with the finals approaching, they are in the thick of it. I can only hope, since we're doomed in this country, that no one attempts to eat me before they can ultimately succeed.



Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment