WSOP under way

5/29/2009 11:48:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

The WSOP has begun. I'd forgotten about it. I wish I'd have waited a few weeks and played in this instead. Chris Moneymaker is second in chips after Day 1 of the $40,000 NLHE event - 120,000 starting chips but blinds of one hour start at 200 - 400 with a 50 ante. They must want this thing over with quick.

I'd like to see him win bless him. He always seems a nice enough chap, one of those rare southerners with a three figure IQ without using a decimal point and who doesn't spend all his time watching NASCAR and eating mayonnaise sammiches and he did start this poker boom after all so he's due another payment.

My tip for one of the famous dudes to do well this series is a dudette; Vanessa Rousso. She's had an amazing year so far and she makes me feel funny in my tummy. I'll be shocked if she doesn't win a bracelet, shocked I'll be.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment