Wednesday evening dilemma

1/28/2009 09:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


There was a discussion about the unhealthy nature of kebabs on the news earlier this week. Ever since then I've really fancied one. I want one now as it happens but it's so frookin cold outside and I'm not sure I can be bothered to go and get one. If I don't, I'll have to eat fish. It's all I've got in the house. What a dilemma.

Maybe if I do go, not only will I have a lovely greasy kebab to eat, Arsenal might score while I'm gone as well. They certainly won't while I sit here watching them. Just as a watched kettle never boils, a watched Arsenal side by me never score despite having the lion's share of possession. OK I'm going. No I am, I've got to.

Wednesday evening dilemma update* I went for it. I got a kebab and quite frankly, although Arsenal did score, I wish I hadn't bothered. Horrific food. The hot sauce has made my toes curl. Now wonder the Turks all wear such curly shoes.


Labels: ,

3 comments:

Anonymous on 28 January 2009 at 21:24

Cahill is on fire mate
ha ha ha

oh, why am I laughing?
I support Middlesbrough : (

Comment by Rich on 28 January 2009 at 22:25

Are you my cousin? You can fuck off if you are. In fact, you can fuck off if you're not. Schadenfreude is very unhealthy. Expect shitty luck for the rest of your life.

Anonymous on 29 January 2009 at 19:40

touche cus

Post a Comment