FA Cup wagering

1/24/2009 08:32:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Here's what I don't understand; Middlesbrough 2/1 to beat Wolves? Now granted, Middlesbrough are shit...in fact, it's quite likely that Wolves and Boro will swap places next season.

I don't think Boro will go down as it happens, I think they're fortunate that there are a few teams in the Premiership shitter than them (please let one of them be Spurs, please please sports Gods let one be Spurs, I'll give you my telescope if one can be Spurs), but anyways..notwithstanding how poorly they've performed in the Premiership since their last win in November, the fact remains they are a Premiership team and they do have some very good players.

Wolves, top they may be, are a Championship team, and if whoever priced this game up did so on the basis of their respective performances over the last few weeks I think that is a wrong 'un.

Middlesbrough play in the toughest league in the whole wide world where as the teams Wolves play, generally speaking, sometimes aren't all even wearing the same coloured socks.

Apart from anything else, Wolves themselves have only won one game in the last five and Mick McCarthy has admitted that he'll be making changes for today's game because his priority is the league game against Reading in midweek. Midweek I tells ya!

I hereby declare 2/1 to be officially value and will lump this game in with Hull, Northampton Town and Manchester United, who will be playing a Spurs team consisting of some YTS lads and Garry Mabbut's nephew, in a cheeky Yankee, which will yield a return sufficient enough to allow me to make this face;

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment