Give peace a chance

9/14/2008 11:41:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'll be veering from my NFL betting philosophy today in consistently backing teams from cities with high murder rates.

Today I shall be mostly backing peaceful city teams; Denver, New England and Kansas. I quite fancy Washington to beat N'awlins tonight, but I'm reluctant to back teams that I'm a fan of. It's also a very dangerous place and not consistent with the peace theme.

I quite fancy Stoke to get a win today also and Valentino Rossi to win the Indianapolis MotoGP despite young Aussie whipper snapper Casey Stoner making it through qualifying without ploughing his Ducati into the crash barriers.

I made an error on my blog yesterday. I backed Newcastle not Hull. Silly me on my wager and my blogging error. I have made the appropriate amendments.

That is all.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment