De ja vu all over the same just like befo again

9/27/2008 06:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

If you want to know the truth I think the Mets have blown it again. I do, I do. They're undisputed kings of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. Just like last season they seem to have wrestled an almost no lose position from the vice like grip of triumph.

I fancy Florida to put them out of their misery this evening. Take the old tired sheep dog out to the barn and blow the mother away. Sad ending for Shea Stadium, but if you will build a stadium that looks like an Eskimo's ring piece from the air you have to expect it to be filled with shit, that's what I always say and I think you know what I'm trying to say and you can quote me. The End.

*They've managed to drag it out to the final day. The Mets must beat Florida again and Milwaukee must lose to Kansas. I can't see it happening - Florida and Kansas may have nothing to play for, but Florida are division rivals of the Mets while Kansas aren't even in the National League so Florida might try harder to see mess up a divisional rival's season. Plus people generally don't like the NY teams. So yes, just so you know.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment