What to do?

2/22/2010 07:14:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Will I go to the Fox this evening? I feel I should to exorcise the demons of the shellacking I took last night at the Pigeons. The deal this evening is apparently a satellite into the UKIPT Coventry game.

Initially though this was meant to be a freeroll using the Club's surpless monies, but now they appear to have tacked on a £50 entry for to add more seats - one per ten runners. Me though people, I'd rather just play a straight £50 freeze-out if there's monies to be paid in order to play. I was only interested in playing to qualify for a grown ups game if, as Willy Thorne might put it, it was a shot to nothing.

On the other hand I'm significantly bored and need to replace last night's nightmare in my psyche with a new altogether different nightmare. I at least want to visit the land of busto on the back of a truly arse tighening bad beat rather than pelting towards bullets as I did last night like a poker Charge of the Light Brigade.

Yes sod it, I'll go over there. If I don't play I can at least make suggestive comments to the bar staff.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment