She really is hiding something

2/18/2010 11:48:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Are those plans for an invasion in your pocket or are you just
pleased to see me?: General Leopoldo Galtieri yesterday and in 1982



They're hiding something. I've known for a while something was afoot, just not exactly what until it all became clear recently. So I was conducting some further research last night into the impending second invasion of the Falkland Islands by the Argie bargies and something struck me funny. I was watching a news clip of the current President Cristina Fernández de Whatsherface with Gordon Brown and I couldn't help feeling I'd seen her somewhere before. You know how you sometimes get that feeling about a bitch?

This morning as I was buying a sammich it suddenly hit me. "THAT BASTARDO!!" I shrieked. "Can I help you?" asked the women at the Spar shop. I paid for my lunch while cursing under my breath and fumbling for my keys in great haste to get back home and fire up the internets to confirm my suspicions. That bitch is Galtieri! And she is too.

She might have the facial features of a Latina whore, but look at the neck and the hands. Those could only belong to the bungling General of 1982 invasion of the Falklands fame. Died in 2003 my arse. It's like the worst kind of Bond film unraveling before ones eyes.

You mark my words, it's him alright. While "she's" having diplomatic talks with Brown about this shipping dispute, she'll suddenly explain to him that it's all a diversion and as they spoke the second invasion was underway and it's too late for him to stop it.

She'll then remove her latex mask and the General's cruel eyes, those black eyes, those dolls eyes will suddenly be staring back at dithering Gordon and his one good eye and he'll know he's been had. "Oh crap, this is the last wee thing ah need," our pathetic leader will reply. "Why didn't I ask her to throw a cricket ball before the talks?" he'll rue.

We're in deep shit. We need to act fast, I'll make some calls, you buy more beans.

:

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment