Arsenal cough cough Chelsea cough cough

2/07/2010 06:07:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Forget the score,..I knew that was going to be a frustrating affair. You're rarely going to come out ahead in a game when your centre forward is 5ft 4 and the other teams smallest player he's likely to come up against is 6ft 1.

She's a frustrating mistress football. I feared to watch, yet I could not turn away. Bah..so now as it has been these last few years, we're now just left to consolidate our Champions League position and dream of what might have been and what may in the future if we happen to chance upon a new signing who could get served in a pub without needing ID.

In other sports, I am looking forward to the Superbowl this evening. I prefer Superbowl Sunday to FA Cup final day...mostly because I'm not usually up in time for the FA Cup final.

I have a financial interest in a Colts win, but I have a Saints Jersey somewhere so I'll be rooting for them. Plus I went to Indiana once and it was quite unpleasant.

I'm off to the Pigeons shortly. I'm technically on for a Fox Pigeons double as I won the Fox game last Monday, but I think an official double has to be consecutive days. I'm not sure of the rules.

I shall probably have a crumpet or two before I go out.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment