Russia v Czech Repoobleek

2/21/2010 06:51:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /



I've had a fairly reasonable sized bet on the Czechs. I can't be having Russia at 2/5. The teams are too close. Czechs nearly 2/1 is too big, 'spechly since you get OT and shoot-out included.

In my humble opinion its too big. Should be a good one, starts just after midnight. I think the Czechs still harbour enourmous grudges towards the red commie sommbitches for the 1968 invasion - in fact Jaromir Jagr wears the number 68 because of this.

His Grandad was given a working over by the KGB or sommat. Brilliant..nothing like political feuds to make a mockery of bookies prices.





**My mistake this game faces off at 8pm proper time. Canada v USA is the midnight game. Still any excuse to post some glam rock on the blog.

:

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment