Oooh Canada

2/28/2010 02:12:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Canada v US of States tonight. Will have to miss the quiz even though I've laid a good deal of my wager off now in a fit of extreme cowardice, but once the Cannucks price plunged to 1.51 after giving the pinkos a thrashing my yellow streak ran through me like a tsunami and I cleared my debts quick style.

I will receive a further 200 monies if Canada do win and some 40 monies if the US of American States win, which will be automatically reinvested in a some South American football betting. Hopefully on Bimbo sponsored Chivas.

As we speak Everton have just scored a goal. This makes the score 2-1. Now then, I had bet on Everton to win this. One of those Half-time/Full-Time bets as it goes. Tottenham to win first half and Everton to win the game. A fairly reasonable price of 40/1 I thought. But as it goes, Sperz were 2-0 up at half-time so the in-running match odds price for Everton was 80.1 on Betfair. Therefore I shall almost be annoyed if this wager comes in.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment