WSOP main event

7/02/2009 10:47:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I believe the main event begins tomorrow. My annual last longer wager with fellow Witney (inc. Carterton) Mob members: Messrs young Paul and young Alan, once again sadly features none of us, so once again we will pick some one we feel will go deep.

My pick is Vanessa Rousso who is just some one who immediately springs to mind when I hear phrases like going deep. It's hot, I'm frustrated. She can play a bit too of course. Especially with my todg...no no calm down Rich. A cold bath I think.


Paul by contrast has chosen Dewey Tomko. I'll leave you all to draw your own conclusions about that one. Alan has chosen Jeff Lisandro.


Obviously it'll be won by someone we've never heard of and by the time they've played the final table out in November we won't care, but I fancy I've got this wager in the bag and will use the winnings to buy some German poetry to subdue my wicked urges.

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Alan on 3 July 2009 at 06:30

My £5 will be pinned to the broad shoulders of Jeff Lissandro.

Post a Comment