Golf n' Stuff

7/14/2009 07:30:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've just ordered a pizza. I fancied a pizza. In other news, have you ever seen a show called Two and half men? Charlie Sheen and some other dudes star. I have to say, I do like it. It makes me laugh. It's on Comedy Central 4 or 5 times a night.

The reason I mention this is because the episode showing as we speak is guest starring Denise Richards. She is on my list of celebs that I'd really like to perform oral sex on me on an evening.

Sport now, there's some golf on this week. Something in Scotland and I have employed a mind programming technique to unearth a big priced winner which, if it works, will allow me to buy a piano and at least one pizza a week forever even though they're pound-for-pound the most expensive take-away available.

This technique was developed by my team of omnipotent budgies and involves descending into a deep trance, or sleep if you will and then waking up some time around two in the afternoon and after making some tea, simply checking off three or four completely random big priced names from the list offered up by any of the online bookmakers and putting £5 on each one.

So my choices on this inaugural outing for this technique are: O. Fisher (350/1), C. Pettersson (350/1) and G. Orr (400/1). It's gold and I can see no flaw in this plan. It's just embarrassing really that it's taken me until now to think of it.


Finally the weather; rain and sunshine meaning the Lord's Test match will almost certainly end in a draw unless England can really excel and lose in four days.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment