Riley good choice Jeff

12/11/2008 06:57:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

One thing I meant to mention a few weeks ago..how ironic it is that back on the 16th of August I was telling Jeff Stelling how he ought to learn from Richard Whiteley's mistakes and not be so damned full of himself and now he's gone and accepted an offer to present Countdown!

I wonder if that means he'll be giving up his chair in the Soccer Saturday studio as I advised. I do hope so. He'll be better off at Countdown, the old women who knit in the front rows will be quite taken with him I'm sure. Also the replacement for Carol Vorderman, young Rachel Riley, might just persuade me to start watching the show again and interact with it somehow, especially if they get her to wear something mildly slutty.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment