Shine a light on me

12/07/2008 02:15:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

This Karen Matthews thing..some news dude just described it as, "shining a light on the darkness of the underclasses." To be fair to him, that's bullshit isn't it. You don't have to be poor to abuse your kids. You just need to be mental. Although they call it eccentricity if you make over £500,000 a year I think.


If it shone a light on anything it's how completely desensitized we are to these sorts of horrific cases and how prejudiced we are by a person's appearance. When I first clapped eyes on Karen Matthews, my initial thought was what the fuck is that?? How has she been able to have seven kids in the first place and how on Earth did she find five different blokes that would fuck her? I found her so appalling I assumed she was some how guilty and if she wasn't I felt she ought to be in an institution anyway.

Holy fucking jesus!

When I first saw Kate McCann after Madeleine McCann had gone missing and we all assumed the parents were guilty as I still do to be fair - all I could think was, she's alright for an older woman, I probably would. No more than a three pinter.

I wanted to see both of them in hand-cuffs, but while one was being led away by the police, the other was shackled to the head board of my bed in fishnet stockings and a lustfull look of wanton vulnerability in her eyes. These people may very well have been responsible for the deaths of their own children and I'm so indifferent to it, I'm judging them instead on how they'd look in kinky sexual situations. I blame the media.

well hello

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment