Stuff what happened tonight

12/22/2008 02:01:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


So this evening I passed up the Pigeons game for another effort in Abingdon; a 60 runner £10 re-buy crap shoot structured mess of chaos. I just needed an easier Sunday game to be honest. I was able to make it through the re-buy period unscathed after doubling up on the first hand with pocket Jacks winning a race against A-Q, but from there on in it was like negotiating a minefield trying to pick a spot to shove ones chips in.

I found it tricky to maintain my concentration to be fair as directly in my line of sight on the adjacent table was a young miss sporting marvelous tits, cause of course I loves tits. I hope she won't consider me chauvinistic, but I really do love tits. I think I like tits more than sweets. I shall take blinkers next time, but tonight it was a challenge staying focused...a bitter-sweet few hours as I'm sure you can appreciate.

So anyway, back to the game...tits structure really was fast because of the number of runners and the limited time available to get the thing done before people had to get up for work on Monday. I actually saw no premium hands, but chose the right moments to shove my chips in every now and then. That's as sophisticated as the moves got.

The time I finally did get a hand (pocket jacks!) in the small blind I shoved again hoping to get a call with a shitty hand since my many shoves were not going un-noticed...I was called by Kings and I was given a tits of chocolate biscuits...a tin of chocolate biscuits....for my effort and a seat in the cash game.

I lost about £100 in said cash game, but having no re-buys in the tournament and a cheeky treble wager on the American soccer ball coming in, plus another treble on the proper football and I have made a £300 profit on the evening, give or take a pound or tits.



Meanwhile in other news, an old lady from Gloucester got stuck in a muddy river bank up to her waist for 20 hours. I assume she must be new to the area, or inexplicably never heard of Dr Foster.

My ribs are still hurting and the accumulation of pain-killers has made me go a bit odd I think you'll agree. Still, you've got to laugh. Nannight.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment