The madness of King George

12/26/2008 12:32:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I shall mostly be wagering on this horse:


At this point I'd like to apologise to anyone who was in my company this evening. I'm only 65% conscious at the time of writing - 65-70% - consequently I was not at my sociable best and was not focused on the task at hand.

I may have even hallucinated for a brief moment when I thought I saw Ace-Jack and Ace-4 competing for a 6-7,000 pot on a board riddled with straight and flush possibilities. Ace high eventually taking the pot. Crazy talk.

In real terms I feel as if I've been worked over in the darkest corner of the Glitter Gulch for an entire evening and a further trip to the big house is almost inevitable for me which should be all kinds of fun.

Should my woeful physical condition deny me the opportunity later, I should now like to wish you all my very best for the New Year. May all your ace rag hands lead to rich's - Rich's chips.

The end.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment