Cruising for a bruising

12/17/2008 07:46:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm not sure if I mentioned this back in September, but somehow in my sleep one night I managed to injury my shoulder. Chuffing well hurt it did. I thought it was broken. I had an X-Ray and the radiologist said I hadn't broken anything, but to try and take more care because I'm such a delicate flower. I didn't mention to her that all I'd been doing was sleeping.

So anyway, I've done it again. It's my ribs this time. I had yet another X-Ray today this time at the big house cause I was fearful of a pneumothorax, but it seems I'm fine again. Just maybe I have some internal bruising or sommat.

Is it possible someone is giving me a shoeing every time I go sleep? There is a chance I pulled a muscle or jolted something when I hit whatever I hit when my car tyre burst on Monday...I hadn't mentioned that before because of circumstances we won't go into at this time....so anyway, apparently I'm so fragile now that just a little nudge can snap bits of me inside.

A third possibility exists that I'm just a whining nancy boy with the pain threshhold of a male hairdresser. I managed to dress myself today without crying, but only just. I was fighting back the tears like a big brave soldier. I've been shopping online this afternoon for one of those bubbles that kid lives in though. The metaphorical one I live in is not offering me enough protection.



Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment