British Gas please stop calling me

12/04/2008 10:21:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Just fuck off. I haven't got any gas appliances, I never have had any gas appliances. Southern Electric still send me a bill every quarter for £0.0. They have done for nearly six years. Ask them if you don't believe me. Just phone some one else other than me, you relentless bastards.

Why do you call me every single fucking day? You don't even call me in the afternoon when I'm awake, it's always at 9.30am. If you've established I don't work, surely the thought should also occur I might not get up when it's still dark. The further thought might also occur, that when I scream down the phone hysterically that I think you're a cunt of a company and which ever of your employers is calling me is also a cunt, that should indicate I'm not interested in your product.

I can't stand it anymore. I can't go on. I'd have my fucking phone line cut if I could just explain to Colin Ramjit from BT what the problem is without him trying to sell me fucking BT Broadband. It's like being in an episode of the fucking twilight zone. Picture a man driven to distraction by unsolicited sales calls....dododododododododo ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment