Darts wagering

12/30/2008 01:00:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

With the minimum of research (i.e. none) today, I shall mostly be betting on Jelle Klaasen and that somewhat mentally unhinged Aussie-Geordie hybrid Paul Nicholson.


Also, due to a not unpleasant woozy sensation I felt in the area a couple of inches due north of my twadger when I was looking at some clogs on Ebay earlier, I'll also placing a small wager on Klaasen to win the whole tournament - currently at 28.00 on Betfair.


That is all for now. Have a nice day. I shall now watch the rest of Karate Kid III. I wonder if he'll win?
.

Labels:

2 comments:

Comment by Alan on 30 December 2008 at 14:33

Karate Kid III Spoiler....








'Daniel San' Wins, again!!!

Comment by Rich on 30 December 2008 at 14:43

Bastard san!

Post a Comment