Wrong un

8/24/2008 10:43:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Far too many plane crashes recently don't you think? Why oh why oh why are the news networks so desperate to air footage of the disaster and crash site? Why do we need to see it?

We don't of course, but so many of us have such a morbid fascination with this sort of devastation, the news dudes who are all in a ratings war with each other ,frantically scavenge as many gruesome pictures as possible from whom ever is willing to provide them and tape loop them. It's a close run thing who might win the morally bankrupt gold medal in the douchebag Olympics; news dudes, defense attorneys or politicians.

And rows and rows of people in body bags..why must we see this? I think there's some merit in showing coffins of soldiers as it goes some way to remind us and the Politicians that war is not something to fanny about with willy nilly...but plane crash victims really I don't need to see it.

I don't I don't. I've said my piece.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment