Shanaze ya get me

8/18/2008 04:00:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I shall only be having one more big bet during this Olympics as I'm running out of foil and I refuse to watch the games without a protective aluminium helmet.


I shall be wagering quite heavily that Shanaze Reade will win Gold in the BMX thingy. Yes, they have BMX racing in the Olympics.

She's a chaz apparently, as you'd assume with a name like Shanaze, but evidentally she is awesome and it looks like all those hours scooting around parks and doing bunny hops on the street corners of Crewe are about to pay off. Innit.

Speaking of wagering, Valentino Rossi won the Czech Republic MotoGP race by about 17 seconds on Sunday after Casey "scared Aussie underwear thief" Stoner lost his bottle again and crashed out.

He now has a 50 point lead with only 6 races to go. It's game over yet you can still get 1/5 on Betfair. I'm not one to bet odds on, but last time I looked there weren't too many High Street banks offering 20% interest on ones money after only three months. I think you know what I'm trying to say.


Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment