Too hard stomach and hard to stomach

6/02/2009 10:47:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

If anyone would like my opinion on the state of young Scary Spice, this is it; if she continues injecting herself with whatever it was she was taking to get her body looking like that, she'll have an impressive set of bollocks in no time. She looks like she's made of Plasticine.

Call me old fashioned, but I've always felt women should be soft and supple and when I slap a woman on the tushy it should not be like slapping a water melon, there should be a pleasant gentle rippling effect.

She looks bloody ridiculous, like a giant version of one of those Spice Girl dolls. Women should not drink out of pint glasses and they should not have muscle definition like that, not in a civilised society, every one knows that. Primary school girls will all want six-packs and plastic tits for Christmas now.

* * *
In other news if you're considering voting for the BNP this week do come along and stop be so silly. If you're an unapologetic racist then do as you please of course, but if you think it's big and clever and will teach the big three parties MP's a lesson for being such unscrupulous greedy fraudsters then you're misguided at best - Susan Boyle mental at worst.

What you've got with the BNP is a collection of bigots. Bigots who to this day are still unable to distinguish between being an opponent of a multicultural England and being just plain racist. I am anti-multiculturalism. I don't want to live in a land where everyone is subject to their own laws and values which are dependant on nonsense religions and hocus pocus beliefs.

I was quite happy with England's culture sculpted over a thousand years of history. And anyone from anywhere around the globe should have been welcome to come here so long as they were prepared to adopt it and have something to offer in return for a life here. The BNP just don't want anyone here who doesn't look like Nick Griffin. They are obsessed with ethnicity rather than culture and that is a racist ideology and as Ferris Beuller quite rightly opined, "ism's in my opinion are not good."

If you don't have a single culture you end up with a country like Spain separated into regions. The next thing you know you're sleeping all afternoon and all the men are given girls names. I already sleep most of the afternoon - see how it's a slippery slope? The Americans started those citizenship classes to guide against this and I really don't think it's much to ask for immigrants to have to speak the language as a prerequisit. They should also have to sport bowler hats for the first six months like newly qualified drivers given "P" probation plates for a spell.

Instead we opened our borders to anyone and apologised to them for not adhering to their various nonsense "values". Oh I tells ya, it's like being anally raped and then apologising for not giving hard enough kick-back.

Anyway, I won't go on. So yes these elections, put even more simply, you can't vote for the BNP if it's a protest vote on ethics, only ethnics. I myself will not be bothering. On Thursday I have far more important things to do. I'm going to try on all my hats and count the gravel in my garden.

The end.

* * *

Finally, I'd appreciate it if the Kuznetsova woman could beat that Williams creature tomorrow. Serena Williams, she's another one with a plastic body. Hopefully it'll hot enough tomorrow to cause significant melting.

I think this is her?

Labels: , ,

2 comments:

Comment by Katie on 2 June 2009 at 16:41

Quite - couldn't have put it better myself. Check this out: http://tinyurl.com/l379co

Comment by Katie on 3 June 2009 at 13:25

My husband left something behind in the loo that looked similar to Mel B's stomach.

Post a Comment