What pure joy looks like

6/15/2009 01:40:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /



This is the last lap of MotoGP Catalunya from yesterday. An amazing end to the race and I'm very pleased Valentino Rossi won it...but it's the reaction of his pit crew when he crosses the line which I think is fantastic. Unbridled joy.

At 2:06 of the video they go absolutely mental. I can't remember the last time I celebrated something like that, either Michael Thomas' goal against Liverpool at Anfield on May 26th, 1989 or maybe David Platt's goal for England against Belgium at Italia 90' but it happens so rarely. I've emailed in to Obama about this; there must surely be something wrong with the world when you only get to experience this kind of euphoria once a decade.

:

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment