Blue square

6/08/2009 03:11:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


I don't think tea tastes as nice with semi-skimmed milk, but that's the least of my concerns. I've just been doing some equations. I had a pretty damned good weekend as far as sports wagering goes. Some how I managed to clear the advanced payment on my little car!? What's even more astonishing is that I was betting on darts, tennis, horse racing and Major League So-cheeeer.

I'd like to say a personal thank you to the Kuznetsova woman. I know she reads my blog. I've campaigned rigourously in the past to have womens tennis banned, but I'm glad I failed.

What I know about these sports I could write on the back of a stamp which has some marmite covering most of it. It makes the futility of sitting down for a ten hour poker tournament even more apparent.

I have decided just now that I won't play poker again until I have mastered the rubiks cube. I don't think I've ever managed to complete more than two sides. I've just managed the blue side. I think you're not meant to do it side by side though. It would be sooo much easier if all sides were blue. In the meantime I am going to shop for full fat milk and a nice sandwich.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment