Jerry calls it schadenfreude, here we just say ha ha

3/30/2010 09:50:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


It's usually within a couple of months of the World Cup Wayne Rooney breaks his foot, so it'll be no surprise if he hasn't done it again this evening. Possibly an injury too late from the point of view of Arsenal's Championship hopes - he's been carrying his team since the beginning of the season and without him they are but a pig arse of a team, but the draw against Birmingham seems to have dashed our hopes of a title.

However, from a wagering stand point this could save me many many purses of monies. I have an Arsenal Chelsea reverse forecast at 27.0 and two £100 wagers with some individuals that the Arse finish higher than Manchester United. And of course, when Mexico play England in the quarter finals they won't have a chance of beating El Tri without Rooney.


In other news, I had anchovies on a pizza this evening for the first time and I must say I found them very nice. I recently discovered that olives weren't very pleasant at all, so I was certainly taking a gamble with these little fishy dudes. A gamble that paid off. I of course won't be teased into thinking the Gods have been appeased and are now rewarding me. I'm not falling for that one again.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment