Beware the ideas of March

3/17/2010 03:42:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /



Not a terrible day as far as Cheltenham goes. No winners of course, but none of the horses I backed were destroyed so this can be considered an improvement on last year. However, all betting and luck related activities have been suspended until further notice as something isn't quite right. I fear I have angered the Gods.

The past four days have been fairly unforgiving. Not so much in how much I lost, it's been the manner of the losing. To quote Jules from Pulp Fiction,

I am zagging while the Universe is zigging. My wagering is all wrong, I keep having aggravating dreams, I've experienced significant wind, players of teams I am invested in are experiencing serious injury and I keep having irritating minor accidents myself - the stumping of toes, the banging of heads.

I had some elaborate wagering ideas planned for this month, but I have now abandoned them. I need to address my standing with the Gods before things become serious.



Just call me Calibos

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment