Use your illusion

4/03/2009 12:15:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


Thank fuck Gordon Brown has saved the world again. He's got the world's leaders round the table and yanked the iron out of the fire. Pheeeeewy! I'm so proud to have Gordon Brown as the leader of my nation I think I'll have a wank in celebration and rub my cum on my chest and in my eyes. He's literally made me want to climax out of sheer pride.

No, not really. I'm afraid I still hate him. I think he deserves to go to jail. He's a fucking liar and a thief. This G20 $1.1 trillion deal is another 2p tax scam. This is another illusion. There's no actual money being pledged by anyone. It's all smoke and mirrors and creative diction.

The sums of money being talked about mean nothing. And in a couple of days when everyone has had the time to read the small print it'll all come out in the wash. Brown will have had his positive headlines and photo-ops by then though and won't care. He'll also be out of the country when the difficult questions about his latest con job need to be answered.

When he announced income tax would be reduced by 2p he achieved what he wanted. Some positive headlines and a wrong footing of the media, which is what this summit has also acheived. But then a couple of days later someone crunched the numbers and figured out the people he was purportedly helping were actually getting screwed by the abolition of the 10p starting rate. The same will happen to this once the dudes who actually understand this nonsense have had the time to look at the fine print.

Little children say things like I love you a trillion squillion times, and this G20 deal to save the world's economy should be taken about as seriously. None of this has any relevance to how anyone lives and we're still utterly screwed. No actual money is involved and this crisis will continue. But as long as Brown gets his photo opportunities and gets to stare at Obama "with narrow eyes filled with creamy pleasure" I doubt he'll be losing too much sleep over it.

Even though I've resigned from the world this stuff still keeps me awake at night. I hate the fact that we have an unelected confidence trickster leading us to financial ruin and no one is making any attempts to stop him. George Osbourne and Cameron can't help us because they don't understand what's going on and aren't about to get out manoeuvered by him again. And our media seem completely impotent. I don't understand why there aren't riots in the streets every single day to have this man removed.

I dream of medieval retribution. The last Scottish conman who tried to fuck England's shit up to this extent was William Wallace and when he was eventually captured they dragged him naked through the streets of London. They cut his balls off, tied him to a tree, sliced his back open and pulled his guts out and burnt them while he was still alive. They made him watch while his own intestines were set alight. Finally his head was placed on a spike on top of London Bridge. Awesome! Although I think the lobby of the House of Commons is a more appropriate location for the spike upon which Brown's head would be skewered.


If that exact method of removing Brown from power happens, then I will find peace. Only then will I be delivered from this torment. Only then will I sleep the sleep that Gordon Brown has murdered. Murdered like Macbeth - the sleep that knits up the ravell'd sleave of care. The death of each day's life, sore labour's bath. Balm of hurt minds, great nature's second course, chief nourisher in life's feast. Bastard.


Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment