Nine days until Vegas

4/11/2009 01:01:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

countdown

With Vegas so close I almost taste it I have been looking at games to play for the first few nights. I have three nights to occupy myself before the rest of the Fox people arrive and as well as upping my intake of vitamin C in that time, I thought it prudent to up my intake of monies too as I feel I might need it when I'm roped into playing spoof for a bar bill footing of several thousand dollars.

My tentative plan as we speak is to visit some places I've never been before. (insert rude joke here). The Wynn for example have a $140+$20 freeze-out at 7pm the day I arrive. Their card room looks pleasant enough from the pictures I've seen and by my way of thinking, what with it being a bit posh and all, it might be frequented by dudes who have a lot of money and not much idea of how to play. Soooo, if by some freak occurrence I don't actually win the tournament, I shouldn't have too many problems winning my buy-in back at the cash tables.


On Toosday I have a mind to win the $300 freeze-out at the Bellagio if I can get up in time. I think it starts at 2pm. I might just go straight there from the Wynn. On Wednesday I shall sleep. I see no flaws in that plan.

I will be taking my little Asus Eeeee and will attempt to update my blog on a regular basis. Obviously with lies if I'm doing badly.

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment