So anyway yes..

4/17/2009 05:40:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm just a few decent sleeps away from Vegas now. If it weren't for the fact that I have to shop for pants tomorrow I'd just sleep the next 60 hours or so away. I've packed my little Asus Eee, or I'm going to when I do my packing and the plan is to update the blog with my comings and goings on a bi-daily basis.

My initial plan to head over to the Wynn on Monday evening has been canned due to the fact that the Blackhawks will be playing game 3 of their series with the Calgary Flames at 6.30pm Vegas time and I cannot miss this game, I very nearly love play-off hockey more than tits and definitely more than biscuits.

Incidentally...San Jose lost last night to Anaheim at home! Chokers. Boston won easily and are now 5.5 on Betfair.

So anyway, my rearranged plans are to watch the game at the Gold Coast - then head over to Binions to play some cash and discuss with old cowboy types why England is such a better country than America.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment