National Insurance

4/04/2009 05:05:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

A disappointing Grand National. Poor Hear the Echo was going very well until about 4 fences out. I hate it when horses die, especially when I've backed them. I was able to insure my bet in-running, but I don't like doing that, it's terribly gay. Oh well, hopefully he'll be in horsey heaven now enjoying all the rusks he can wish for.

I thought it was a little harsh of she-man Claire Balding to embarrass winning jockey Liam Treadwell after the race by asking him to bare his teeth to the camera given that she hasn't sat for too many oil paintings herself. It's the greatest moment of his life and she makes him feel shit. Had I been Liam at that moment I'd have kicked her in the bollocks.

I should imagine as we speak Venetia Williams is giving Mon Mome a very special treat of her own back in it's horse box. She looks and sounds the type. It's the upper-class ones who are the dirtiest you know.

It wouldn't surprise me if she had her Chinese sex balls up her the whole race. It's no 100/1 shot the stable lads will be increasing their intake of carbohydrates so they can accodamate her needs later this evening I can tell you. Eh eh.. the saucy posh whore.

Labels:

1 comments:

John on 4 April 2009 at 17:38

I was quite disgusted by the insulting comments Clare Balding made about the winning jockeys teeth. I don't see why she had the need to embarrass him live on television. Not a very good example to anyone with her bullying remarks.

Post a Comment