Weekend wagering

1/02/2010 01:34:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Hairy fat guy, not Martin Adams, yesterday.

I've backed this bloke to win the BDO thing. Only, I meant to back someone else. I've mixed him up with the Adams fella. Easily done, rotund, hairy and insignificant...they all look the same to me on that circuit. Which one makes the wolf noises? Is that not this guy? He looks sort of wolfish. I'd not let him near my chickens that's for damn sure.

In other darts news I missed a quarter final acca today by some distance. I had three out of four, but had foolishly backed Baxter to beat Barney. Just cause he beat some gay hairdresser from the colonies, doesn't mean he could beat a proper darts-smith, uncontrolled diabetes or not. Silly silly me.


I've thoroughly researched the 3rd round FA Cup fixtures, which is to say I looked at them just now. I fancy Tranmere to beat Wolves as well as my other shrewd giant killing wager posted earlier. Essentially I don't give a toss and am just waffling because ..well I don't know why.

Labels:

3 comments:

Comment by Mr R Nasty on 2 January 2010 at 11:17

all look the same?? don't remember webster and whitlock looking like that last year

Comment by Rich on 2 January 2010 at 13:52

Probably why they had to leave

Comment by Unknown on 2 January 2010 at 18:14

A savage reply from Gary "Subtitles" legal eagles is being constructed as we speak

Post a Comment