Everything's ruined

1/15/2010 07:57:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

My sojourn back into online pokering has come to an end. I was able to make a small profit and have not suffered emotionally. Phew. I will have to forego the opportunity of winning the $10 bonus for accumulating 750 playing points by December..I was so close too, only 500 more required, which I think is roughly another 2 cabillion $5 SnG's. But never mind. Back to the live game now with a possible trip to DTD on Sunday or, if I'm not up in time back to the Fox on Monday. I can only hope my online play has not soiled my live abilities which were obviously awesome before the snow came.

In other news, it was brass monkeys outside today yet my thermometer was telling me it was 4 English degrees! It felt colder to me though than when I had to go outside last week to wave my fist at an urchin when it was something like -9.

4°C? I think not

Have the temperatures become randomised while I wasn't looking? Has there been a memo sent round I haven't received? Has it now been decided that there will be no correlation between temperature and the Celsius and Fahrenheit scales?

Actually that's probably exactly what's happened. It's those global Warming fucks. They want to be able say it's hot when it's really cold. The history books will say it was 10 degrees in January but it was really -5. Bastards. You know it's their fault we don't have enough salt and grit too.

It's John Hirst's fault. I hate him more than most. He's the Met office chief exec now and ex-head of WWF-UK and that has nothing to do with wrestling. He's mad on this man-made global warming tosh, absolutely fanatical about it. So are everyone at the BBC and the councils. Every Council in this country has more global warming managers now than road gritters.

Hirst: a c**t yesterday

They forecast these mild winters and 'barbecue summers' even when they know it's going to be fucking freezing. They don't want to tell us the truth see...they don't want us to know the truth cause then they'd have to admit their AGW theories are as robust as a Haitian B&B.

They don't want to be seen to be ordering up tonnes of salt in the Autumn cause they think it'll make their global warming assertions and nonsense seem weak. Sooo irrationally and mentally and dangerously, they'd rather we all kill ourselves driving on ice rink type roads than face the possible questions about the legitimacy of their AGW theories.

The only other people on this god forseaken planet who exhibit such dogmatic mentalism are religious fucks who feel they must kill anyone who dares to question their faith. That's what this Anthropogenic Global Warming thing has become now you know, it's got noffin to do with science no mo', it's a faith now not a theory.

You know they call AGW skeptics "deniers" now. How scary is that? They'll be calling us blasphemers next. I'm scared kids. Today they're fucking around with our thermometers, tomorrow.....OUR MINDS!! Dear Gah they may have already got to me. Is it hot in here?? Seriously it's really hot in here. I better sell my car and buy a Sinclair C5 before it's too late. We're doomed. Doooooomed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment