Now then..

1/11/2010 12:14:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

This morning has been stressful. A reminder of why I've refrained from getting up in the morning these seven years past.

The online pokering has served up some rather unpleasant beats* today and my nervous tension compounded by numerous conversations with various customer services including Sky TV and BT.

My one consolation is that I'm not subject to a swear box tariff elsewise I'd not be able to afford the move in the first place.

The only panacea I can think off to relax my taut muscles is to go outside and to the sto..batman stylee. A sammich is needed and no mistake.

I'll need to quickly commandeer an urchin to clear the snow from my car, but that shouldn't be a problem as most of the pigeon toed, wheezey bastards are off school for the winter it seems.


When I get back I'll be shopping on the intrawebs for a couple of brown sofas and I make no apologies for that. I'll bid you good day.


*Bad beats: there has been some redress here.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment