Wagering conclusions

3/04/2009 09:44:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I was just about set about my fleet of monkeys with a rusty axe for being so wide of the mark with their predictions, but two late goals in Birmingham and Edinburgh has afforded them all a stay of execution.

Our treble (Birmingham, Hearts and Rennes) came in putting us marginally ahead for the week with a darts wager outstanding. I'm also in a joyous mood as Villa losing is wonderful news for Arsenal as qualification for the Champions League is vital people. Vital!

My confidence in them however has taken a hit and with Cheltenham only a few days away I can't afford to take any chances. Therefore I have taken the decision to fly in a squad of prognosticating Chihuahua from Mexico. My monkey's will be giving light duties and will paper trade until my confidence in them is restored.

Planet of Sound for the Arkle SeƱor

Labels: ,

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 4 March 2009 at 23:45

I hope you have permission from Dennis "The Heat" Ovens to use his picture?

Post a Comment