Stuff

3/05/2009 03:12:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


My awesome letterman sweater arrived today. It's 15-20% more awesome than I had expected. I'm going to make it my official poker sweater as soon as I've addressed the funny smell. I pity the fool who tries to steal my blinds when I'm wearing this baby.

* * *

I'm thinking of asking for my money back on my chihuahuas. Some of the bets they've come up with today are surprising to say the least. Maybe it's jet lag, maybe it's the chili con carne I made for them, but whatever the source of these selections I'm not expecting a return. I must show some faith in them though and have placed one or two wagers which require Phil Taylor to lose or draw and Jelle Klaasen to win. Crazy stuff.

* * *
Finally, I'm quite impressed by young Millie Clode on Sky Sports news. I've gone off Georgie Thompson now since her appalling confession that she's involving herself with Dec from Ant and Dec. A truly repulsive and baffling sexual entanglement. I can only assume drugs and sorcery are involved somehow.

My only mild issues with young Millie are that her first name is really a dogs name and her surname is, I think, a slang word for the bit of skin between ones anus and testicles. Other than that she's a lovely looking creature and if my sources are correct she's able to suck a ping-pong ball through a yard of garden hose which is always a bonus.


Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment