Let the countdown begin

3/24/2009 11:26:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /


So anyway yes. After a bit of dilly-dallying I'm booked up. I had an idea to not bother with Vegas and instead to lump my funds into an effort to take down one of the big poker tournaments here, but sod that.

I don't need a money making venture, and I'd only bust out in half an hour anyway. NO! I need to live...liiiiiiiiiiiive.....live in the one place on this god forsaken Earth that not only forgives all evils, but openly encourages them.



A trip to Vegas isn't about money, at least not winning it, it's a life experience isn't it and one like no other. A place to lose yourself and find yourself and lose yourself again. The land that time forgot, where old cowboys forget to get old and forget to die and everyone else just forgets.

That's how I'm justifying losing thousands of pounds anyway. Twenty six days to go.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment