To bet or not to bet

3/14/2009 09:04:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've decided not to have a proper bet on the boxing tonight. I cain't work it out. Plus if I stare at my screen for longer than 5 minutes I feel queasy. I have had £5 at 65.0 for the draw though because that seems quite likely given all the shady circumstances surrounding this fight. I do hope Barrera wins though. I think we all owe him a debt of gratitude for knocking Naseem Hamed on his arse seven years ago.


I have had a fairly big bet for me on a horse tomorrow. I've had to do it now as I won't be up in time to place it tomorrow. It's available at 5.0 on betfair as we speak, from what I have been told it'll go off at 3/1. Here's a cheeky clue for you:


I must get back to my grapes now. Good luck with all your bets.


Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment