Wheeze

5/27/2008 12:31:00 am / The truth was spoken by Rich /



Oooh eck, I've gone and got myself into a bit of mischief by way of feeling like utter shite. The tell tail signs that something wasn't quite right with me began when I almost passed out on the plane coming home, but I wasn't sure if that was down to a combination of just my hang-over and one of the cabin crew hitting me in the face with her arse as she bent over to offer up a glass of orange juice to the guy next to me. So I'm off for another holiday in the big house. I've stopped the papers and milk again. Woe is me.

Advices to anyone with respiratory issues facing a ten hour flight. Do not get absolutely blasted the night before, allowing only 4 hours sleep and a level of dehydration that would collapse a camel. If you're receiving supplementary oxygen, try to ration it out so it doesn't run out after eight hours and don't have a suitcase that weighs half your own body weight. If we could all manage this, the world would be a better place for all of us, that's what I always say.

boomp3.com

3 comments:

Comment by technolog on 27 May 2008 at 18:26

Get well soon Rich - great report from Vegas!

Anonymous on 27 May 2008 at 22:56

Hope you feel better soon mate. Mat of Bowden.

Comment by Rich on 28 May 2008 at 13:19

Thank you both very much. They've actually let me out already. They said I was being a soft southern blert and there was nothing wrong with me, which I took to mean we can't afford to treat people like you. They gave me some Lucozade and some boiled sweets and sent me packing.

Post a Comment