Get Carter

5/04/2008 08:12:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I don't know much about snooker, but I've taken an instant dislike to Ali Carter. I haven't had the results back from the lab boys yet, but I'm pretty sure they'll confirm that Ali is in fact a girls name.

What a mincer. The way he punched the air and puffed his chest out and grimaced when he made his 147 was really quite embarrassing, speshly when Ronnie O'Sullivan used his cock for some of his shots I heard when he made his maximum the day before.

What's Ali short for anyway? Allister? Everyone knows you shouldn't abbreviate if the shortened version is a girls name. It's in all the books. People called Stephen don't call themselves Steph do they? No, it's Steve. He's shit as well. He looks terrified out there.

I loved his little jump shot in the first frame of the final. Tosser. I don't like Ronnie O'Sullivan either, but I hope he wins 20-0. If they don't play that many frames I hope he wins 20-0 anyway. Or 19-0 and Ronnie have one of his strops and walk off somewhere tranquil for a think and couple of packets of Nurofen and the game is declared null and void. Something like that or something.

Also, I don't care how many different frocks they put on Hazel or how much make-up they shovel onto her face, I still wouldn't and I don't think you would either. Am I right? High five!

Hazel: A wrong un

1 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 5 May 2008 at 14:25

The final session of the final (if it goes that long) is the only time of the year the BBC let Hazel Irvine wear a skirt. You will see why...

Post a Comment