I don't really have any friends called Andre

4/25/2008 11:04:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I've decided I must become a member of Mensa. Not cause other people might be in it and I'm competitive, no, I just want to better myself and drink my coffee from one of their cool mugs. I've been studying. I've had no sleep for days. Have a go at this if you're bored. It's kinda tricky:

--When my friend Andre took the Mensa test on a dare, he was shocked to be faced with the following cryptosum:

M E N S A
D A R E D +
-------------
A N D R E

Instructions:
Each letter in the given sum represents a different digit (0-9). Figure out which letter represents which digit so that the given addition is correct. No number is written with 0 as its first digit.

I obviously got the answer almost immediately, but I won't post it yet. No, I'll wait until sort or later on. Don't leave the answer in comments all the same. Not cause I don't want to know the answer or anything, cause I already know, I just don't want you to..to..spoilt it. For other people and that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment