Hmmmm, I wonder what this could be?

3/07/2008 06:58:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I'm still laughing as I type this. The name has been blacked out to protect the privacy of the poor kid whose mother has been discussing his nocturnal cock rubbing habits with all and sundry on this interwebs message board.

I find it rather comforting that while the majority of the nation's thirteen year olds are out getting pissed and shagging and beating up pensioners, there are still a handful who are at home using language like "fat-willy."

I also love the denial of this woman's husband of any clue as to what may be causing his son's fat-willy. "White stuff you say Mildred? Hmm nope, no idea what that might be, anyway I'm off out for quite some time," - which roughly translates as, - "he's been wanking the mucky little pup, but I'm fucked if I'm gonna have the talk with him, that's your department."

4 comments:

Comment by Unknown on 7 March 2008 at 20:38

Rog, I'm still wettin myself about this too.
I still can't believe she posted it or could be THAT naive!

Mark (Darkmark formerly bgb)

Comment by Rich on 7 March 2008 at 20:53

Legendary stuff. Poor kid.

Anonymous on 9 March 2008 at 01:16

I was having an crappy day yesterday until I saw that post,and RRH's replies.......absolutely brilliant!!!

Was it removed from the boards?

Nic x.

Comment by Gilly on 10 March 2008 at 13:58

As i haven't been to the forum for a whilr I totally missed that. Thank you for the opportunity to read it lol!!

Gilly x

Post a Comment