Wednesday wagering

2/04/2009 06:11:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I was refunded £20 from my £55 Yankee debacle. I'm not sure how that works considering West Brom took a sound thrashing, and the other three games were postponed, but hey ho, I do so love finding money, it's one of my five favourite things - better than Lego but not quite as good as tits.

Some tits yesterday

So anyway, I've invested it shrewdly on the following shot in the dark; It's a Trixie (who comes up with these names for bets?) Everton to somehow find a way of winning HT/FT, Blackburn to win in normal time and Nottingham Forest to win also in normal time. I fail to see how that bet isn't awesome.

I also bought a lottery ticket earlier when I was out buying cheeseburgers. I'm so bored of not being a millionaire, are you? It's probably only a £3m jackpot, but it's enough to keep me in cheeseburgers forever and that's all I want from life.

I know it's a long shot, but it's a week for positive thinking. I won't become UK Amateur Poker Champion on Sunday by not believing myself capable of overturning odds of 14 million to 1, that's what I always say.

A cheeseburger earlier today

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment