Stuff

2/01/2009 04:06:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /


It looks like it's snowed everywhere in this country this winter except my street! I don't mind it being colder outside than it is in my freezer just so long as it snows. It's not too much to ask is it really? I've bought soup and everything. I'm ready. I notice it's snowing in Liverpool. I was going to have a little bet on the Premiership today, but alas I wasn't up in time. I fancied a draw double. Newcastle Sunderland had a draw written all over it and Liverpool Chelsea was always going to be just what ever result favoured Man Utd the most, which must be the draw. I do so hate Man Utd.

I'll just waffle on for a bit more if you'll indulge me, it's important I get these things off my chest elsewise I talk to myself and I think my neighbour can hear me. The plan tonight was to have a bash at coming second in the Pigeon's quiz, but my parents have backed out. They said it's because of the weather, but I suspect it's because of my Mum's obsession with Nintendo Wii tennis. I shall probably head over to Abingdon for their £10 re-buy and when Scouse has busted me out of that I'll return home in time to waste an hour before the Superbowl coverage begins.

I'd forgotten it was Superbowl Sunday until last night when I saw a preview show. I found out that the Tampa Bay Bucaneers cheerleaders are quite slutty. I read somewhere that cheerleaders of sun belt teams are 30% more slutty than their damn Yankee colleagues. The delicious blonde creature offering up a tour of the Tampa Bay stadium seemed full of sauce. I'd guestimate she probably enjoys watersports, and I doesn't mean skiiing. I think you know what I'm trying to say.


Erm,...so yes, the Superbowl. No interest in the outcome really, but since I must pick sides and I don't like Pittsburgh because in my opinion with the exception of Utah, Pennsylvannia is the creepiest state in the USA what with all those Amish weirdos, and Arizona was one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to - such a shame I chose to live with a bunny boiler - coupled with the Cardinal's 2/1 odds, I shall be rooting for Arizona. That was a long sentence.

I'm not sure they have much of a hope of winning, I have done no research - I abandoned the season once Baltimore were harshly beaten - but they said New York had no chance of beating New England and gosh darn it look what happened.


Is there Darts on also later? Or has that finished? I can see why they stopped playing at that Circus Tavern place. Urrghhh...how sweaty do those players get? It's repulsive. I can only imagine what it must feel like in that place. I thought Mervyn King was going to vomit yesterday. I do not like him. He appears to be the most unpleasant man on TV, second only to his father who is probably out murdering prostitutes in Essex as we speak. The walk-on music they all have to pick..it's meant to be a bit of a laugh isn't it? I'm quite sure they're not meant to take it too seriously...they're not boxers.

Seems like most of them choose Eye of the Tiger which is fair enough, it's fun isn't it? Mervyn King though has choosen "BOW DOWN TO THE KING" by Motorhead!!!? Wow Mervyn, chill mate! It gives me nightmares. Not even a hint of tongue-in-cheek about it either. He seems to be unpleasant and arrogant enough that he actually believes people ought to be doing this.

You would do too though if you were there I dare say...you don't want a visit from his Dad when he's consumed by prozzy killing blood lust fever.

Labels: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment