Some more stuff - bit of an incoherent diatribe to be fair

2/01/2009 10:01:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

I find that when I eat a certain combination of foods combined with some painkillers that I become incredibly chauvinistic and homophobic. In essence, I regress to an evolutionary state some millions years hence.

I've been reading Andrew Sullivan's blog. Have you heard tell of him? He's a funny chap, not funny ha ha, funny peculiar. An English American gay Republican and an Obama supporter! A complex hybrid of a "man" indeed. His blog has many contributors, some of which speak the truth, some of which speak utter horse shit.

There's something on there today about how "aggressive atheists" are all snobs or something. I object most strongly to that term, "aggressive atheists." Meh, I consider myself an assured atheist, but no matter how enthusiastic we all get about evolution and no matter how keen we are to wrench the state clean of religious influences, nothing any of us could ever do could be considered aggressive not compared to some of the crap the Catholic church have pulled over the centuries.

I'm sure there's no atheists out there torturing people suspected of harbouring beliefs in intelligent design. Is there an Atheist inquisition going on no one has invited me to take part in? If so I am available..I've got my own pliers and everything. Are we burning church going people in town centres? I think not.

Look, just do fuck off Christians. Don't be such sore losers. You've had your own way for the past 2,000 years and now people are finally wising up to the fact that it's all bollocks and they don't need to feel guilty about believing in something science can prove beyond a reasonable doubt, you don't like it!? Tough titty.

This sort of thing has always riled me up. I'm not even going to get into the stuff I most hate about the rainbow flag waving gayers. Let's just look at this pictures of some sluts instead.


Oh incidentally, I've had a wager tonight on the Superbowl and some Brazilian football game. I forget who it is though, hang on let me just look...It's Ituano FC. They're playing Santos which I just noticed. I only picked it cause they're 3/1 and I do so like betting on home teams who play in the top division and are priced up 3/1 +.

I think that's a bit of an error on my part though, I've heard of Santos they sound good don't they? Anyway, it's an Ituano FC and Cardinals double. £10 paying £120. The plan is if it comes in to build it up to about £350. Then I shall have the funds to rush over to DTD at the weekend and play the £300 if I crash out of the APAT event early doors.

The end.

Florida a good selection for Superbowl host state

Labels: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment