Furry hats ftw

2/03/2009 05:24:00 pm / The truth was spoken by Rich /

Now he's officially a Gooner I of course love the commy sombitch, but in an ideal world Andrey Arshavin would be a few years younger and wouldn't have been quite so enthusiastic about joining Tottenham a few months back. This of course can be forgiven as he was probably being paid in potatoes at Zenit and given how his value rose after the last Euro Championships he probably felt even playing for Spurs was acceptable if it meant actually being paid in cash for a change.

Not sure where he'll play or who he'll replace, I do so hope it's not Robin Van Persie. I'd like to have seen Adeboyor sold or at least be made to learn the rules of the game, but I shall not be a soar puss today. I shall welcome the arrival of a new player and look forward to seeing him smash a few goals past the Totts this weekend and of course I have an excellent excuse now to wear one of those Soviet furry hats. Wooooo.

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment